Ahead of the next cut-off deadline for Eurostars funding applications on 13 February 2020 at 20:00 CET, a webinar will be organized on 21st January 2020 at 11:00CET to provide straightforward and comprehensive guidelines for project participants using the online submission platform.
The webinar will take place from 11:00 to 12:00 CET on Tuesday the 21st January and will focus on the following topics:
- Walkthrough of the online application platform
- Tips and tricks to increase your chances of success.
The webinar will be followed by a questions and answers session. If you have any difficulties or questions concerning the application process don’t hesitate to join.
To help you prepare your project submission before the next Eurostars cut-off opening here are the main eligibility criteria you will need to follow:
- Research-performing SMEs can apply for funding under Eurostars. Other SMEs, research institutes, universities and large enterprises may also participate but the project leader must be an R&D-performing SME from a Eurostars country.
- Eurostars is open to all projects in all technology areas and market fields, but projects must have a civilian purpose.
- The consortium must include at least two partners independent from each other and established in at least two different Eurostars countries. Organisations from any other country may participate (as a third country), but only if two Eurostars countries are already in the project. Subcontractors are not considered as project partners.
- The project must be completed in 36 months or less. The Eurostars project market introduction of the project results should be within 24 months of the completion of the project.
You can find all of our eligibility rules in our guidelines.