For over four decades, the World Economic Forum’s mission – improving the state of the world – has driven the design and development of the Annual Meeting programme which aims to engage the world’s top leaders in collaborative activities focused on shaping the global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum provides an unparalleled platform for co-design, co-creation and collaboration for global leaders from across business, government, international organizations, academia and civil society. It brings together leaders who have the power to make change, achieve mutual understanding and, where appropriate, push action forward.
The aim is to create a new type of international organisation that acts as a trusted bridge-builder between the public sector, business and civil society and that serves as a strategic platform to shape and develop global, regional and industry agendas.
This year the agenda will focus on:
- Agriculture and Food Security.
- Economic Growth and Social Inclusion.
- Employment, Skills and Human Capital.
- Environment and Natural Resource Security.
- Future of the Global Financial System.
- Future of Health.
- Future of the Internet.
- Gender Parity.
- International Trade and Investment.
- Long-Term Investing, Infrastructure and Development.