The funding initiatives IraSME, CORNET and EUREKA/EUROSTARS are known for their market and industry oriented bottom-up approach, low administrative burdens, high success rates and short time to contract. The partnering event gives participants the opportunity to find partners and get advice on the programmes to successfully apply for the 2016 Calls.
In the framework of the mentioned programmes bilateral projects with partners from the IraSME (Germany, Russia, Austria, Belgium – Flanders and Wallonia, Czech Republic, France – Nord-Pas de Calais), CORNET (Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Belgium – Flanders and Wallonia, Austria) and EUROSTARS (34 participating states: EU member states, Turkey, South Korea, Israel, Island) partner countries are eligible for funding.
- Use the event to initiate new R&D partnerships
- Present your organisation to the international audience
- Get advice on funding conditions and application process directly from the executing agencies and their partners
- Meet international providers of innovative technologies
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term relationships
The partnering event is especially aimed at establishing R&D consortia between companies, universities, research institutes and other organisations.
Participation is free of charge.