Need help expanding your business internationally?
Do you see entry into a new market outside Europe as a key element of growth for your innovative SME?
Not sure where to start since barriers exist for international business activities such as:
- Payment risks;
- Complex administrative procedures;
- Lack of financing;
- Lack of market information;
- Laws and regulations in foreign markets;
- Different technical standards.
INNOWWIDE helping your SMEs internationalise
The new programme INNOWWIDE could be the answer to your concerns and will help you in taking the right decision.
INNOWWIDE’s goal is to provide your SME with head start in your target market. The INNOWWIDE programme can help your innovative SME gain access to new international markets by funding viability assessment projects (VAPs) in cooperation with local stakeholders around the world.
Viability assessment projects will answer you SME’s concerns about going international
Viability Assessment Projects will give you insights into the following:
- Technical feasibility (inc. upgrade/transfer/integration)
- Business model
- Legal aspects
- Political aspects
- Investments needed
These insights intend to validate the viability of international, innovative businesses solutions along emerging global value chains.
Viability assessments projects will provide your company with key framework conditions that may favour or impede the effective deployment of collaborative solutions and models in targeted markets.
INNOWWIDE programme will help:
- SMEs, young companies and start-ups, from any sector looking to compete and start business in new and emerging markets around the world.
- Your SME must be established in an EU Member State or a Horizon 2020 Associated Country and meet financial viability and ethical criteria specified in the INNOWWIDE guidelines
INNOWWIDE will fund your SME’s viability assessment project
If your VAP is approved, you will will receive a fixed grant of €60,000, representing a maximum of 70% of total eligible project costs (minimum of €86,000).
50% will be disbursed at the beginning of the project.
After six months, the beneficiary will be required to submit a VAP final report.
Following approval of this report, the remaining 50% will be paid. There is no specific limit to the sub-contracting budget.
Are you interested?
The first INNOWWIDE call will open on 01/04/2019, you can already access the call text and learn more about the evaluation process and funding conditions.