The 15th National Life Science & Technology Week is one of the leading event of Israel’s life sciences industry.
This annual event for players of healthcare industry presents a unique occasion for participating in discussions, panel presentations, product demonstrations and networking opportunities.
Visitors have the opportunity to explore the various innovations, and experience firsthand the entrepreneurial spirit.
Over 6,000 industry senior executives, scientists, and engineers, including approximately 1,000 participants from over 45 countries are expected to attend this event and to take part into more than 4,500 one-on-one meetings.
This year the conference will focus on:
- The Promise of Immuno-oncology
- Neurological Disorders
- Personalized Diagnostics and Precision Medicine
- Listen to your Aching Heart
- Health IT
- Early Stage Challenges and Opportunities
- Start-up Competition
- Robotics' Role in Healthcare
- The New "Kids" on the block: Microbiome, Gene Editing and Gene Therapy
- From Academia Research to Industry
Information about Eurostars, the first European funding and support programme to be specifically dedicated to SMEs, will be also available for the participants during this event.