Ahead of the next cut-off deadline for Eurostars funding applications on 28 February 2019 at 20:00 CET, this webinar will focus on the needs of project applicants and will provide straightforward and comprehensive information on the Eurostars programme.
The webinar will take place, from 11h00 to 12h00, by Dr. Oscar Gonzalez Llamazares, Deputy National Coordinator for Eurostars at CDTI and Mr. Gabriel Martin Garcia, Eurostars Project Officer, and will span across the following topics:
- a presentation of the Eurostars programme
- why should I take part in Eurostars
- the Eurostars process: application, evaluation, monitoring
- an explanation of the eligibility criteria imposed on projects
- a description of the evaluation criteria
- tips and tricks for success
- Eurostars national funding rules
The webinar will be followed by a questions and answers session.
If you wish to participate, please fill in the online registration form.
You can also send us your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eurostars presentation (video format) is visible to the following link
The Eurostars Programme is a joint programme between EUREKA and the European Commission and the first European funding and support programme to be specifically dedicated to research-performing SMEs.
With a total budget of €1.14 billion, Eurostars stimulates them to lead international collaborative research and innovation projects by easing access to support and funding.