This practical EU Funds seminar, organised by ETCP will focus on "innovation" in the frame of Horizon 2020.
The objectives of the event are to improve effectiveness of OP/ policy intervention and create synergies with other policies, connect funding opportunities in the field of innovation and map the potential actors /partners to foster national and regional strategies.
The agenda will include the followings topics:
- Looking for innovation at EU level
- Innovative strategies at OP level
- Thematic illustration of good practices
- Innovative systems and partnerships
A EUREKA expert about Energy in EU Funded programme, from the EUROGIA 2020 Cluster will present challenges & strategies in the field of Energy.
The EUREKA Cluster for energy, EUROGIA2020, aims to support and promote international partnerships developing innovative projects in low-carbon energy technologies.
It addresses all innovative energy technologies that will:
- reduce the carbon footprint of energy production and use
- develop new technologies for energy such as solar, wind, biomass, geothermal, energy efficiency, etc.