The 26th EBN Congress, jointly organised this year by EBN, Retis, EU|BIC Val d’Oise Technopole and Agoranov, will focus on the latest institutional developments, Open Innovation and Open Ecosystems Challenges.
During this annual event, the professionals in the innovation and entrepreneurship sphere will be informed about the most innovative, most disruptive, and most original practices. The Open Ecosystems Challenge will bring into place the most originals initiatives to be rewarded.
The event will host participants from all over Europe, but also South Africa, China, Russian Federation, India, United States, Brazil, Taiwan...
The agenda includes:
- Plenaries focusing on four key areas of innovation support: scouting for innovation, selecting the ideas most likely to succeed, supporting them with the best services, and scaling startups and entrepreneurs to international success.
- An Open Afternoon to meet with startups, corporates, and learn about inclusive entrepreneurship, about how to make business between Brazilian and European companies, and learn all the secrets on IPR when scaling up.
- A session on the different ecosystems where the EU|BICs are developing their activities.
- Peer to peer learning, a speed-dating session, space for networking and for sharing best practices and start new businesses.
EUREKA will be present during the event:
- Sarilar Zeynep, Chairwoman of ITEA3, will participate at the Friday Plenary Debate: "Why Innovation Ecosystems are Important" (7 July – 11:00–12:30)
- A EUREKA Stand will be available to inform the participants about the latest activities of the EUREKA Instruments (Network Projects, Eurostars, Clusters, Umbrellas, InnoVest)
European Business & Innovation Centre Network (EBN) is an international network of more than 250 business and innovation centres (EU|BICs), incubators, accelerators, clusters and entrepreneurship support centres across Europe and beyond.