The Austrian Ministry of Science, Research and Economy (BMWFW) and the Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology (BMVIT) in cooperation with the Office of Science and Technology in Washington (OSTA) and Austrian Research and Promotion Agency (FFG) are hosting a yearly event to bring together Austrian researchers working in North America and to present recent research and innovation initiatives in Austria.
The conference will aim to:
- Providing an in-depth insight into the setting of the Austrian and Canadian Science, Research and Innovation landscape.
- Illustrating the possibilities of joint co-operation including available funding opportunities.
- Demonstrating the specific fields of interest and strengths in Austria and Canada to find synergies and identify possible collaborations.
- Providing a platform to meet potential new co-operation partners in Austria.
- Conclusion of bilateral agreements between Austrian and Canadian partners.
The agenda includes high level presentations, testimonials, and bilateral meetings.
In addition, the event inclues site visits based on the preferences and thematic backgrounds of the Canadian participants.
The participants will have also the opportunity to have information about the support and funding opportunities available via the usage of the EUREKA instruments to run international projects.