The first day policy makers, innovation experts, financial intermediaries and entrepreneurs from all over the world will explore business and technological trends related to:
- the innovation ecosystem needed for Industry 4.0
- the international outlook of Industry 4.0
- how disruptive technologies and new business models are reshaping organizations, industries and markets
- open innovation as a driver for Industry 4.0.
By participating to the international conference attendees will gain a better understanding of:
- SMEs’ key challenges in taking part to the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- the business ecosystem needed to support the technological change
- the opportunities coming from emerging technologies and markets.
The second day will be entirely dedicated to strategic partnership building through meetings with leading SMEs institutions and associations to explore new areas for collaboration and identify new project opportunities.